25 May 2011

The Great Debate

Nev grew up eating Vegemite and I grew up eating Marmite, so we've always had both in the pantry.  We have had many great debates about which is better.  

"You suck"  .... "**** you!!"
I'm open to eating Vegemite (it's not terrible), but Nev is completely anti Marmite.  No child of his will eat that sweet muck!

Oh really?  


om nom nom
You'll note the photos were taken at the beginning of her meal.  She ended up with Marmite all over her face (including her eyelid after she rammed soggy toast into her eye for some reason), through her hair, up both arms and down both legs.  Her bib escaped relatively unscathed.  

Now I'm being accused of withholding Vegemite because I know she'll like it better and I will lose the argument.  Pffft.  I'm just not bothering to give it to her as it will be a waste of perfectly good toast!  Although he's welcome to take over and make her lunch for me this weekend if he'd like to prove his point...  *cough*hint*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment