26 November 2010

Bloggy blog blog

So, I thought I would start a blog.  Given that my past attempts at journals and diaries all fizzled out, I'm not sure why I concluded that this time would be any different. 

My days currently consist of baby talk, changing nappies, chasing cats who like to climb fences (Basil!!) and doing housework.  Maybe a bit of grocery shopping and bill paying thrown in for variety.  Hardly thrilling material.
 
I like to do a spot of photography, however referring to above thrilling material, most photos are of cats or baby, sometimes a pretty flower.  I really don't want to be posting pictures of cats on the internet every day, do I?  That wouldn't be very good for my nerd credibility.

Maybe I could post about crafty things I have done?  Well, I'd have to actually complete a project before that could happen.

Oh well.  I'm sure I'll think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment